Networking isn’t just about turning up to events; it’s about creating relationships and connections with other people. It assists with the exchange of ideas, the ignition of trade through the development of strategic business contacts as well as enhancing skills for business success.
Networking is not something that comes naturally to many people but there is a way to navigate the networking minefield so you can achieve your business goals.
In this highly interactive, hands-on training, you’ll explore the best ways to network and develop a networking strategy. Theory with highly practical exercises with the goal that participants have specific tools to use in their roles.
Business Networking Training Overview
- Identify the critical components of networking
- Illustrate the skills to improve your non-verbal and verbal communication when networking
- Create meaningful connections
- Know how to follow up to build reciprocal business relationships
- Create a personal strategy of networking
Business Networking Training Learning outcomes
Each workshop is developed specifically for each training scenario, and learning outcomes can include.
- Identify networking opportunities
- Develop personal networking competencies
- Present yourself and your company professionally
- Answer the question ‘What do you do?’ successfully
- Start and lead memorable conversations
- Improve, maintain, and manage ongoing relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders
- Improve organisational and industry visibility
- Understand role of LinkedIn for networking
Business Networking Training Delivery
Training can be delivered as a short seminar as part of a conference or event or delivered as an interactive half day workshop for corporate teams. We also offer mentoring packages for specific skill development and support.
The Business Networking Training is ideal for:
- Professional development for teams and leaders who are responsible for sales
- People who need to build their professional networks
- Business owners, coaches, speakers, entrepreneurs who want to build their business.
About the trainer – Catriona Pollard
Catriona Pollard is one of Australia’s most dynamic speakers and trainers. She has shared her dynamic and practical expertise with thousands of people both in Australia and around the world for organisations such as TEDx, DELL, CeBIT, Problogger, Women on Boards, CEO Institute, Commonwealth Bank and Macquarie University, just to name a few.
Renowned for being an inspiring speaker and trainer, Catriona shares her personal insights and experience to help others, whether it’s with practical advice or shared wisdom. With every presentation, Catriona aims to ensure her audience takes away useful insights, inspiration and tips that will help them succeed in business and life.
Get in touch with us to find out more about booking networking training for your team.